You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wong Language rented movie

I rented a movie that has the original audio in english, but because I live in Switzerland, it came in german without the original language option. I don’t speak german.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 11:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 12:26 PM

Each movie in the iTunes Store for each country or region, lists the included languages (audio and subtitles) for each title, so that you can make an informed buying/​renting decision. Original audio isn’t mandatory.

When multiple (often two) audio streams are included, then you can switch to your preferred one. Change subtitles or languages for videos in the Apple TV app or iTunes Store - Apple Support

What movie title did you want to watch?

If you want to undo the purchase for this reason, then request that with the Store staff.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 9, 2022 12:26 PM in response to danidaru

Each movie in the iTunes Store for each country or region, lists the included languages (audio and subtitles) for each title, so that you can make an informed buying/​renting decision. Original audio isn’t mandatory.

When multiple (often two) audio streams are included, then you can switch to your preferred one. Change subtitles or languages for videos in the Apple TV app or iTunes Store - Apple Support

What movie title did you want to watch?

If you want to undo the purchase for this reason, then request that with the Store staff.

Wong Language rented movie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.