You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set up bluetooth? I turned it off and back on, but it's in the mode of continually trying to connect to devices that are right next to it.int

HELP! How do I set up Bluetooth? I turned it off and back on. It's not connecting with other devices. I have a new IPhone 13. Thanks!

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 8:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 9:01 PM

MACBreit Said:

"HELP! How do I set up Bluetooth? I turned it off and back on. It's not connecting with other devices. I have a new IPhone 13. Thanks!"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Bluetooth:

A. Visit these Links:

B. Reset All Network Settings to Default:

Example of items that will be reset: (Wi-Fi Passwords, VPN Connections, etc)

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Network Settings.
  5. Enter: [Your Passcode]
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2022 9:01 PM in response to MACBreit

MACBreit Said:

"HELP! How do I set up Bluetooth? I turned it off and back on. It's not connecting with other devices. I have a new IPhone 13. Thanks!"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Bluetooth:

A. Visit these Links:

B. Reset All Network Settings to Default:

Example of items that will be reset: (Wi-Fi Passwords, VPN Connections, etc)

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Network Settings.
  5. Enter: [Your Passcode]

How do I set up bluetooth? I turned it off and back on, but it's in the mode of continually trying to connect to devices that are right next to it.int

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.