You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delete an old watch

I can’t pair my Apple Watch

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 3:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 6:44 AM

Without knowing what exactly hoppens or does not happen when your try to pair the new watch see:

If you can't pair an Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support

What OS version is on the phone?

What model new watch? You need a minimum phone OS verion for watchs and version is specific to the model watch.

• for the new phones: Apple Watch Ultra, Apple Watch Series 8, and Apple Watch SE require an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2022 6:44 AM in response to Puppet1219

Without knowing what exactly hoppens or does not happen when your try to pair the new watch see:

If you can't pair an Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support

What OS version is on the phone?

What model new watch? You need a minimum phone OS verion for watchs and version is specific to the model watch.

• for the new phones: Apple Watch Ultra, Apple Watch Series 8, and Apple Watch SE require an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.

I want to delete an old watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.