You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Difficulties Syncing using iTunes

Having trouble syncing my iphone with my PC

• Selected videos I want to sync
  • Selected music I want to sync
  • I also want to sync outlook calendar and outlook contacts

All selected, but not syncing

Please help.

Using an older version of itunes, because that still had the ability to sync Outlook data

version 12.12.5.8

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 2:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 1:55 PM

Try iTunes > Preferences > Devices > Reset Sync History and then try syncing once more.

If that hasn't helped try signing out of the iTunes Store on the device and then try again.

Otherwise see this post on erratic syncing.

iTunes 12.12.5.8 is the current build for Windows. Although there have been warnings that Outlook data syncing is going to be withdrawn at some point, I don't think it has happened yet.

tt2

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 23, 2022 1:55 PM in response to mikelem13

Try iTunes > Preferences > Devices > Reset Sync History and then try syncing once more.

If that hasn't helped try signing out of the iTunes Store on the device and then try again.

Otherwise see this post on erratic syncing.

iTunes 12.12.5.8 is the current build for Windows. Although there have been warnings that Outlook data syncing is going to be withdrawn at some point, I don't think it has happened yet.

tt2

Difficulties Syncing using iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.