You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading error on Fire kirin app

A new game app, Fire Kirin, was released on iOS and quickly shot to the top of the App Store charts. But not everyone is happy with the game. Some players are reporting issues with downloading the game on their iOS devices.

"I tried to download Fire Kirin on my iPhone but it just kept giving me an error message," one player wrote on the App Store forums. "I'm really disappointed because I've been looking forward to playing this game."

Another player said that they were finally able to download the game after multiple attempts, but that it was "very buggy and slow." They also noted that there were many in-app purchases available, which could be a turn-off for some players.

It's unclear how widespread these issues are, but it's definitely something that developers will need to address in order to keep players happy.

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 10:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 3:11 PM

Contact the app developer -> How to contact an app developer

How to contact an app developer – Apple Support (UK)

Send feedback to Apple, see -> Product Feedback - Apple

5 replies

Sep 2, 2022 8:49 AM in response to Ambergoldstain

Apk files are for Android phones, they won't run on the iOS platform. Some how its been compiled to run on iOS, good luck with that.

Downloading it from anywhere else but the App Store is a bad idea, there is no telling what malicious code could be in there. You're on your own from here, no one is going to help you check the the issue.

Even so, as others have told you, this needs to be fixed by the developer, it is not up to Apple to fix 3rd party buggy programs.

Sep 2, 2022 8:46 AM in response to Ambergoldstain

That app is not in the app store, so the only way to install it is to hack your phone by installing an unauthorized certificate that can put your phone at risk of infections with malware, and the app itself may contain spyware or malware. It is easy to have an app listed in the app store, as long as it adheres to Apple’s privacy and security policies. That’s why there are over a million apps in the app store.

The logical conclusion is that any app that is NOT in the app store violates Apple’s privacy or security policies, because if it didn’t it would be in the app store.

Downloading error on Fire kirin app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.