You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone pictures Backup

Unfortunately my iPhone hasn’t been on wifi overnight since 2/22/2022. And it hasn’t been backed up since then. Now I want to transfer my phone contents to a new phone and have been unable to successfully back up to iCloud. We tried at the Verizon store and after 6 hours gave up and then overnight on a wifi/power source it still had 12 hours it said in the morning. Is there anything else I could do to backup my pictures?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 12:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 1:35 PM

You can backup using a computer. How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Or, transfer your contents directly to your new phone. Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply

iPhone pictures Backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.