You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone deleted their @me.com and @icloud.com emails? One of these has been compromised and I need to change them. Thank you.

Has anyone deleted their @me.com and @icloud.com emails? One of these has been compromised and I need to change them. Thank you.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 6:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 7:01 PM

Email addresses are intended to be known by others, and really cannot be compromised.

A password associated with an Apple ID can be compromised. If an Apple ID has been compromised, or if a password has been re-used, change the password to a new and unique and robust value.

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.