You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add another icloud account to my mac without syncing to my present icloud account

I want to add another persons icloud to my mac and I don't want it to sync with my icloud account. Is that possible. Can you help me with this please?

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 7:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 11:00 AM

Only a single primary Apple ID of an administrator is signed in Mac system presences , however another Apple ID address can be added in the primary account from appleid.apple.com About your Apple ID email addresses - Apple Support

See the section - Add an additional email address

This will not sync your iCloud data in a condition when you don't reveal account credentials to the person .

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 18, 2022 11:00 AM in response to grannypetroff

Only a single primary Apple ID of an administrator is signed in Mac system presences , however another Apple ID address can be added in the primary account from appleid.apple.com About your Apple ID email addresses - Apple Support

See the section - Add an additional email address

This will not sync your iCloud data in a condition when you don't reveal account credentials to the person .

How to add another icloud account to my mac without syncing to my present icloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.