You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iPhone 3 days ago and I tried to find on 'FIND MY IPHONE' app. But i don't get any results. Please help me with that.

Can you find my iPhone 6s. I lost it 3 days ago. And have some of my personal information in this iPhone. So please help me.

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 3:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
2 replies

Aug 17, 2022 4:35 AM in response to satish__007

If the phone is listed in the FindMy “dropdown” but not on the map, it’s not communicating … for any number of reasons.

If it’s not in the DropDown, FindMy was not turned on on the phone.

= = = = =

You should also rest assured that as long as the passcode is known ONLY to you and is not easily guessed, your personal data is VERY securely protected.

= = = = =

WARNING: Going forward expect messages from the thieves - claiming to be Apple (or the police) - attempting to obtain your personal info to break into your phone and/or AppleID.

These are phishing attempts which can appear VERY convincing.

Disclose NOTHING and don’t follow any links they might contain.

They are NOT from Apple or anyone legitimate.

I lost my iPhone 3 days ago and I tried to find on 'FIND MY IPHONE' app. But i don't get any results. Please help me with that.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.