You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was billed $8.53x2 for a plant app that was canceled well before the trail period ended I have not been reimbursed for the charges

Is the reimbursement being processed?

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 1:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 1:18 PM

As has been stated, you aren’t talking to Apple. This is a user to user support forum.

Furthermore, I don’t what cancelling an app means, but when you download a subscription app, you will be billed automatically at the end of the trial period unless you cancel the subscription - not the app. Therefore, you must cancel the subscription.

See this.

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Refunds are granted if Apple decides that you are eligible for one. Cancelling a subscription may not be a good enough reason. You can request a refund on your own.

See this.

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2022 1:18 PM in response to Sputnut

As has been stated, you aren’t talking to Apple. This is a user to user support forum.

Furthermore, I don’t what cancelling an app means, but when you download a subscription app, you will be billed automatically at the end of the trial period unless you cancel the subscription - not the app. Therefore, you must cancel the subscription.

See this.

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Refunds are granted if Apple decides that you are eligible for one. Cancelling a subscription may not be a good enough reason. You can request a refund on your own.

See this.

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

I was billed $8.53x2 for a plant app that was canceled well before the trail period ended I have not been reimbursed for the charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.