You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

whatsapp microphone not working

Using an IPHONE 6 and trying to use whatsapp, all settings are OK and the mike works fine during normal telephone conversations. is this a problem with whatsapp or IOS..and how can this be fixed?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 7:13 PM

3 replies

Aug 3, 2022 3:17 AM in response to turbosquirrel54

yes, thank you, as mentioned I checked all the settings and brought the phone to the phone repair shop and they confirmed that there was a problem with the whatsapp app. I have removed the app and re-installed with no difference, I have also rebooted the phone with no difference

It looks that when I make a whatsapp call and I start the call on phone only, then the microphone seems to work but when I then switches the camera on, the microphone seems to not work anymore ( only very soft). I have repeated this several times and confirmed this.

whatsapp microphone not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.