You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplane mode settings not working on my iPhone

Airplane mode is on yet calls and messages continue to come in on my iPhone 11. Why? Defeats the whole purpose of even having “airplane mode”

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 9:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 9:17 AM

Hey there,

If you turn on Wi-Fi or Bluetooth while you're in Airplane Mode, they'll be on the next time you use Airplane Mode, unless you turn them off while in Airplane Mode , maybe that’s the reason why you still receive call and messages

for more info See ☞ Use Airplane Mode on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 29, 2022 9:17 AM in response to astartrekfreak

Hey there,

If you turn on Wi-Fi or Bluetooth while you're in Airplane Mode, they'll be on the next time you use Airplane Mode, unless you turn them off while in Airplane Mode , maybe that’s the reason why you still receive call and messages

for more info See ☞ Use Airplane Mode on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Airplane mode settings not working on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.