You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud backup

I have accidentally deleted all photos off my iphone but i have them all backed up onto my icloud. If i plug my phone into my computer, will it automatically delete everything off my icloud as i have deleted everything off my phone? How do i get all of my photos from my icloud back onto my phone safely?

MacBook Air

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 11:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 12:10 AM

When iPhone and Mac are signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network , when photos are deleted from iPhone they are also deleted from Mac , from Mac recover( from iCloud.com ) them before 30 days Delete and recover photos and videos on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Make sure iCloud photo library Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support and its preferences Change preferences in Photos on Mac - Apple Support should be set .

Designate the system photo library System Photo Library overview for Photos on Mac - Apple Support

Then follow the article Sync your photos manually using the Finder - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 22, 2022 12:10 AM in response to jennhicks128

When iPhone and Mac are signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network , when photos are deleted from iPhone they are also deleted from Mac , from Mac recover( from iCloud.com ) them before 30 days Delete and recover photos and videos on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Make sure iCloud photo library Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support and its preferences Change preferences in Photos on Mac - Apple Support should be set .

Designate the system photo library System Photo Library overview for Photos on Mac - Apple Support

Then follow the article Sync your photos manually using the Finder - Apple Support

Icloud backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.