You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much would I pay each month for an iPhone 12 using the monthly installment plan using

How much would I pay each month for an iPhone 12 using the monthly installment plan using

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 10:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 3:30 AM

Basically, you can figure that out right on your iPhone. Place the product(s) you want to purchase in your shopping bag in the Apple Store at apple.com/store You can pick your color, size, storage etc and add to your shopping bag. When you proceed to checkout, you’ll see the option to pay for the iPhone by Apple Card Monthly Installment (ACMI) or with a single payment. Your monthly payment will clearly be shown, see photo below.

Apple Card - Monthly Installments - Apple

Products you can buy with Apple Card Monthly Installments - Apple Support

How to view and pay Apple Card Monthly Installments - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 18, 2022 3:30 AM in response to Loveroses2

Basically, you can figure that out right on your iPhone. Place the product(s) you want to purchase in your shopping bag in the Apple Store at apple.com/store You can pick your color, size, storage etc and add to your shopping bag. When you proceed to checkout, you’ll see the option to pay for the iPhone by Apple Card Monthly Installment (ACMI) or with a single payment. Your monthly payment will clearly be shown, see photo below.

Apple Card - Monthly Installments - Apple

Products you can buy with Apple Card Monthly Installments - Apple Support

How to view and pay Apple Card Monthly Installments - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.