You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone unavailable

My phone is locked and says iPhone unavailable. I know my password and iCloud details all info ect ect but how do I unlock the phone? And can I do it without losing my photos ? I’m on holiday and it was meant to automatically backup but it hasn’t done my travel pics and vid’s.

can anyone help

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 5:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 5:41 PM

Doherty89 wrote:

My phone is locked and says iPhone unavailable. I know my password and iCloud details all info ect ect but how do I unlock the phone? And can I do it without losing my photos ? I’m on holiday and it was meant to automatically backup but it hasn’t done my travel pics and vid’s.

can anyone help
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/5c0c9b02-04f3-469a-bd3e-9f4427c8c6fd

If you forgot your iPhone passcode -[Device] "unavailable" or "Security Lockout" on your iPhone or iPad.)

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 16, 2022 5:41 PM in response to Doherty89

Doherty89 wrote:

can anyone help
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/5c0c9b02-04f3-469a-bd3e-9f4427c8c6fd

If you forgot your iPhone passcode -[Device] "unavailable" or "Security Lockout" on your iPhone or iPad.)

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

iPhone unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.