You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding funds to apple ID

So I recently added 50$ worth of funds to my apple ID balance, the first time I tried to it didn’t work it was just the little Grey loading screen icon so I decided to exit and re-add the funds and the second time it did work, but when I went to check my acc I saw that it was 100$ in which I only meant too add 50$ I added the funds using a debit card is there any way to refund that extra 50$? I haven’t spent it yet and it is currently sitting in my acc I went over my debit cards balance and I am now in a negative balance which I would have to repay, it would be nice if I could be refunded so I can pay it back. Is this problem able to be refunded?

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 7:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 7:24 PM

Click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for a refund.

(221454)

1 reply

Adding funds to apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.