You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setting up a new iPhone

I am currently trying to set up my new iPhone 13 pro, and it has been stuck on the "Finish on New iPhone"/"Your other device includes purchases from itunes and the app store that were made with a different apple ID" screen for about an hour now. What do I do?

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 7:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 8:07 PM

shaina124 wrote:

I am currently trying to set up my new iPhone 13 pro, and it has been stuck on the "Finish on New iPhone"/"Your other device includes purchases from itunes and the app store that were made with a different apple ID" screen for about an hour now. What do I do?

Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Turn on and set up iPhone - Apple Support

reset/ or a Force Restart,

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 14, 2022 8:07 PM in response to shaina124

shaina124 wrote:

Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Turn on and set up iPhone - Apple Support

reset/ or a Force Restart,

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

Jul 14, 2022 8:08 PM in response to shaina124

shaina1201 Said:

"Setting up a new iPhone: I am currently trying to set up my new iPhone 13 pro, and it has been stuck on the 'Finish on New iPhone'/'Your other device includes purchases from itunes and the app store that were made with a different apple ID' screen for about an hour now. What do I do?"

-------

Who Set Up the Other iPhone?

As for this iPhone you are transferring the data from, is it a used iPhone? Apparently, it was set up using an Apple ID other than your's. So, that is why your are geeing the error. Either give it a few, or cancel the transfer, perhaps by force restarting the iPhone.

Setting up a new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.