You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone battery Health problem

Hello,

Apple team My battery health was 100% now is 98% it down very fast .Please help me to increase my battery health .I hope you will resolve my issue.

Thanks Apple Team

Regards Apple User

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 1:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 2:44 PM

What's the problem? The nominal rating for all new iPhone batteries is 500 complete charge-discharge cycles to 80%. If you use it on battery power, it will inevitably go down. 98% is normal, and even if it were brand new there would be no recourse under warranty. The only warranty claim would be if it goes under 80% with fewer than the nominal 500 cycles within the warranty period.

That looks fine to me.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 10, 2022 2:44 PM in response to shah58

What's the problem? The nominal rating for all new iPhone batteries is 500 complete charge-discharge cycles to 80%. If you use it on battery power, it will inevitably go down. 98% is normal, and even if it were brand new there would be no recourse under warranty. The only warranty claim would be if it goes under 80% with fewer than the nominal 500 cycles within the warranty period.

That looks fine to me.

I phone battery Health problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.