You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Convert MP4 to DVD

I have Big Sur 11.6.7 and have about 50 odd shows on MP4 that I want to transfer to DVD. Simple solution would be welcome as I am not tech savvy.

Thank you

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 11:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 12:47 PM

You will need an app to do that. Follow this discussion:

Convert MP4 movies to DVD format - Apple Community

6 replies

Jul 9, 2022 12:09 PM in response to tbirdvet

That almost seems odd to me. We replaced our DVD player with a Blu-ray deck in July, 2011 (the DVD deck died). We put the older Blu-ray deck downstairs on the smaller TV and got a 4K Blu-ray deck May, 2021 to go with the 4K TV.

All three could, and can play back data disks. Static JPEG images images automatically run as a slide show (whatever's in the same folder). And no trouble with .mp4 or .m4v videos on either of the Blu-ray decks. Maybe because they're all Sony and that's just one of their standard add-ons?

Convert MP4 to DVD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.