You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numeric Keypad not Working Properly After Update to Monterey

I have a Microsoft bluetooth keyboard with numeric keypad on it. Everything was working great till I updated to Monterey. After the update, the numbers are having a very odd behavior. If I type 2 different ones very quickly, they get doubled. For example 20 if typed very quickly is input as 2020. If I try to use it on the calculator app and or excel, the Clear button gets pressed automatically after any number. So basically you see quickly the number being pressed just to be erased almost instantly because the Clear is "pressed" also.

I connected the keyboard to an android phone and windows pc and it worked flawlessly so it is not any kind of short circuit on it.

Any advice? Is there any way to update the bluetooth "driver" on the mac?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 1:56 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Numeric Keypad not Working Properly After Update to Monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.