You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I am continually receiving unwanted texts from phone numbers that are missing the last digit and I can’t block. What do I need to do?

I am continually receiving unwanted texts on my iPhone 10 with partial phone numbers, such as 1(410)-200-550 and when I block the texts just come from another similar number in the same series. How can I permanently block?

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 4:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 4:53 AM

See -> Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Contact & report to your carrier, they can block those numbers. 

1 reply

Hello, I am continually receiving unwanted texts from phone numbers that are missing the last digit and I can’t block. What do I need to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.