You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad Pro is not eligible for apple care plus despite being purchased 30 days ago

I recently purchased a new I Pad Pro from the official apple website (<30 days ago) and have been looking into getting apple care plus. However, upon checking the eligibility of my device on the apple care plus website, it stated that it was no longer eligible.

From my understanding, my device should have been eligible for apple care plus for up to 60 days after purchase, which I should be well within, and I had seen the option to purchase it in settings prior to today. So, I’m inquiring as to why this may have occurred and if there is anything I can do to regain eligibility.

iPad Pro, 15

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 8:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 9:58 PM

Ineedofsupport Said:

"IPad Pro is not eligible for apple care plus despite being purchased 30 days ago: I recently purchased a new I Pad Pro from the official apple website (<30 days ago) and have been looking into getting apple care plus.[...]"

-------

Getting the Correct Date:

Go here: Correct the Purchase Date or Expiration Date for your AppleCare Agreement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 25, 2022 9:58 PM in response to Ineedofsupport

Ineedofsupport Said:

"IPad Pro is not eligible for apple care plus despite being purchased 30 days ago: I recently purchased a new I Pad Pro from the official apple website (<30 days ago) and have been looking into getting apple care plus.[...]"

-------

Getting the Correct Date:

Go here: Correct the Purchase Date or Expiration Date for your AppleCare Agreement - Apple Support

IPad Pro is not eligible for apple care plus despite being purchased 30 days ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.