You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Doesn’t work 3g,4g on iPhone 13pro

Hi, on my iPhone 13 pro doesn’t work the mobile internet at home, it’s only E, but on my old iPhone 6s it works on 4g.

outside it works.

what can I do?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 12:01 AM

1 reply

Jun 26, 2022 6:54 AM in response to nastya246

Hi nastya246,

It sounds like you're unable to get 4G with your iPhone 13 Pro at your house, but you can get it elsewhere or outside of your house.

You can make sure the carrier settings of your iPhone 13 Pro is fully updated: Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support Having updated carrier settings can help with possible network connectivity and performance, which could resolve the issue you're describing.

Another step you can take is to ensure your iPhone is fully updated, to see if that may help resolve this as well. You can check for an update in Settings > General > Software Update. If there is an available update, you'll want to backup before updating as seen in here: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

This article also shows how to update with a computer if that is your preferred method: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Let us know how those steps go or if you've already tried those.

Take care.

Doesn’t work 3g,4g on iPhone 13pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.