You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Uneven Display gap iphone 13

My iphone 13 has a uneven display gap between the screen display and the phone. In the right i can stick a paper inside while on the left it’s completely tight. The service centre guy said it’s completely okay and there is no solution for this from apple. The dust is settling in the gap and it’s very disturbing like this manufacturing defect still no solution for this???

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 4:52 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jun 19, 2022 2:34 AM in response to niyas214

Chances are about 90% that your battery is dying. In the throes of death, it is bloating, which is making the screen bow out in the middle. In addition to not being good in general, you are inviting moisture to enter the phone. The iPhone 13 should be watertight. As soon as possible, bring your phone to any Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Center. Do not bring it back to a reseller or a local repair shop.

If your phone is still under warranty, Apple will probably (I can't make guarantees on their behalf.) repair or replace it for free. If it is beyond warranty, Apple will confirm that the electronics of the phone are not compromised and will likely replace your phone for the price of a new battery.

Good luck.

Uneven Display gap iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.