You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes gift card used on game refund

How do I refund something I purchased with apple iTunes on a game from last year? It shows up when I go to “Purchases” on the App Store but will not show up when I want to refund it on the website.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 2:48 PM

1 reply

Jun 9, 2022 1:10 PM in response to Luffyssss

Hi Luffyssss,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with requesting a refund. We'd like to help.

Apple has some processes in place to be able to request a refund. While these refunds do need to follow some requirements according to your location and when and how they were purchased, it's possible that you may still be able to request a refund. Check out this resource for ways to request that refund: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Hope that helps!

Take care.

iTunes gift card used on game refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.