You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2 apple watch SE to iPhone with dual sim

Can I connect 2 Apple Watch SE's to an iPhone with a dual sim access (physical sim and e-Sim)?

I bought my parents the watches for fall detection and neither have a cell phone is it possible to connect an iPhone to both watches? I understand I will have to pay for cell service for both lines but is it possible to connect both to one phone?

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 9:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 9:50 AM

Hey mclw7310,

That's a great question! You can pair up multiple Apple Watches to an iPhone but it can only pair one Apple Watch at a time. Therefore, you can't simultaneously connect both Apple Watches to an iPhone.

To learn more about setting up and pairing your Apple Watch, check out this user guide here: Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone

We hope this helps!

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 2, 2022 9:50 AM in response to mclw7310

Hey mclw7310,

That's a great question! You can pair up multiple Apple Watches to an iPhone but it can only pair one Apple Watch at a time. Therefore, you can't simultaneously connect both Apple Watches to an iPhone.

To learn more about setting up and pairing your Apple Watch, check out this user guide here: Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone

We hope this helps!

Best regards.

2 apple watch SE to iPhone with dual sim

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.