You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I Remove a Person from Sharing on a Mac Studio using Safari?

First thanks to all of you that help us. I do appreciate your helpful time and efforts

So I'm on Safari on my Mac Studio, and find a jpg I'd like to share. I right click on the mouse, up pops lots of options. So I select the option 'Share' then see a person I don't want in that family list. It was my doing, I just don't recall how I added them and would like to remove them now. I don't want to bother them with family sharing

How do I go about that?

Posted on May 29, 2022 6:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2022 8:18 AM

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Yes this pertain blocking on iPhone etc.

Block or unblock senders in Mail on Mac

The method I have used and works just great.

In the Mail Application >> Preferences >> Junk and refer to below image.

Have blocked e-mail address and phone numbers listed and redacted. Some e-mail address are done from Apple Computer and phone numbers from iPhone.

The entire list from Computer and iPhone for Blocking e-mail address and or Phone number Sync accross all 3 Computers and one iPhone

Block messages from a specific person or number on iPhone

1. In a Messages conversation, tap the name or number at the top of the conversation, then tap 
  2. at the top right.
  3. Tap the name or phone number to view the contact card.
  4. Scroll down, then tap Block this Caller.

11 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 29, 2022 8:18 AM in response to OutsideShooter

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Yes this pertain blocking on iPhone etc.

Block or unblock senders in Mail on Mac

The method I have used and works just great.

In the Mail Application >> Preferences >> Junk and refer to below image.

Have blocked e-mail address and phone numbers listed and redacted. Some e-mail address are done from Apple Computer and phone numbers from iPhone.

The entire list from Computer and iPhone for Blocking e-mail address and or Phone number Sync accross all 3 Computers and one iPhone

Block messages from a specific person or number on iPhone

1. In a Messages conversation, tap the name or number at the top of the conversation, then tap 
  2. at the top right.
  3. Tap the name or phone number to view the contact card.
  4. Scroll down, then tap Block this Caller.

May 29, 2022 7:20 AM in response to OutsideShooter

Ok and have attempted to duplication your actions as I understand them.

First image below is any image on the Web and Right Click brings up the circled Options

Second image is specifically from the " Share " option in first image and therein are additional options.

Can you direct me, just what was used, in your instance, to Share and now what to UnShare ?

May 29, 2022 7:49 AM in response to OutsideShooter

Thank you and refer to image below with added Text Box.

So the image was Shared via Messages Application - right ?

Perhaps - the actual Share is only sharing in the way that the Image was sent to the recipient and nothing more that exactly that.

AFAIK - there is nothing more involved.

If you what to Block the user/ recipient for further Messages - that is a much different matter

If that is not it - am very sorry but I am just not getting it.

How do I Remove a Person from Sharing on a Mac Studio using Safari?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.