You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t get Apple to stop charging me $4.99 a month

And I can’t get them to stop taking the monthly payment . Not sure what it is for ?

they don’t know either

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Air 5 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on May 28, 2022 7:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 8:28 AM

masjuucebuster wrote:

Thank you
there is no subscriptions in there
apple have said they don’t know

Which means the charges are not associated with the Apple ID you are reviewing. Which means the charges are associated with a different Apple ID. Which means either you have additional Apple IDs and will need to check all of your Apple IDs, or it means that you’re a victim of fraud. In the case of suspected fraud, contact your financial provider.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 28, 2022 8:28 AM in response to masjuucebuster

masjuucebuster wrote:

Thank you
there is no subscriptions in there
apple have said they don’t know

Which means the charges are not associated with the Apple ID you are reviewing. Which means the charges are associated with a different Apple ID. Which means either you have additional Apple IDs and will need to check all of your Apple IDs, or it means that you’re a victim of fraud. In the case of suspected fraud, contact your financial provider.

I can’t get Apple to stop charging me $4.99 a month

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.