You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reminders app

i read an article here about how to customize reminders but is it outdated? i can’t put an icon on my reminder and i have the newest updated on my phone

Posted on May 27, 2022 5:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 5:42 AM

Hello!

By selecting a reminder and then pressing the "i" icon on the right you can customise it. To add a picture, scroll all the way to the bottom of the details page and select "Add Image" (see screenshot)

You cannot put an icon (such as an emoji) on a reminder. You can only do that on Lists. From the "My Lists" page inside the app, select "Add List" (bottom right). There you can create a new list with your own icon and name to personalise it.

Here's a relevant article to your question:

Organize reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hope this helped

-flef

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 27, 2022 5:42 AM in response to lulu_mochi

Hello!

By selecting a reminder and then pressing the "i" icon on the right you can customise it. To add a picture, scroll all the way to the bottom of the details page and select "Add Image" (see screenshot)

You cannot put an icon (such as an emoji) on a reminder. You can only do that on Lists. From the "My Lists" page inside the app, select "Add List" (bottom right). There you can create a new list with your own icon and name to personalise it.

Here's a relevant article to your question:

Organize reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hope this helped

-flef

reminders app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.