You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore iTunes backup from iphone SE (2020) 128GB to iphone 13 128GB backup

Hey there, is it possible to restore a local (non-iCloud but iTunes) backup to a newer iPhone model assuming both run the same iOS and both have the same iOS version and the same storage size?

This is necessary to retain all authenticators and files/configuration from an old iPhone to use on a new one, as iCloud backup does not store everything I need.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on May 23, 2022 6:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 11:21 AM

sergejs_b wrote:

Hey there, is it possible to restore a local (non-iCloud but iTunes) backup to a newer iPhone model assuming both run the same iOS and both have the same iOS version and the same storage size?
This is necessary to retain all authenticators and files/configuration from an old iPhone to use on a new one, as iCloud backup does not store everything I need.

yes https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204184

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 23, 2022 11:21 AM in response to sergejs_b

sergejs_b wrote:

yes https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204184

Restore iTunes backup from iphone SE (2020) 128GB to iphone 13 128GB backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.