You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music doesn't open since upgrade to Monterey 12.4

I had major performance issue with Apple Music on Monterey 12.3.1, so I installed 12.4. After upgrade to 12.4, the performance got worst and now, Apple Music doesn't open anymore. It only makes the performance so bad I need to Force Quit Music because it's not responding. Am I the only one with this bug?

Posted on May 23, 2022 6:42 AM

2 replies

May 28, 2022 7:14 AM in response to picas

Hi Picas, thanks for your response. I tried opening in safe mode, but still got problem. Most of the time the app is not responding. I've been able to open it 2 or 3 times this week. I had to force quit every time because after working normally Music stop responding and Safari or Chrome freezes for 10-20 secondes, works for 5-10 seconds.. until I force quit music. Then Safari or Chrome works normally. I tried to delete the caches and open Music in safe mode. Still not responding.

Apple Music doesn't open since upgrade to Monterey 12.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.