You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

access denied Reference #18.451e3617.1653214959.1d3c489c

Hi there,

I am getting this message trying to load sites across my devices. I have tried clearing cache/history. I've tried rebooting and updating. All of the things mentioned so far.

I am not sure why its happening. Most things are working except accessing websites from links on Facebook and getting into my Binge.com.au account.

Anyone else?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on May 22, 2022 4:24 AM

1 reply

May 23, 2022 9:08 AM in response to jacquilynesm

Hello jacquilynesm,

It sounds like you're having trouble accessing some webpages in Safari, including Facebook links and your Binge.com.au account.

It sounds like you've completed some great troubleshooting already. Make sure to try the steps listed here, too: If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected - Apple Support

You might also want to check for any restrictions that could be keeping sites from loading: Set up content and privacy restrictions in Screen Time on Mac - Apple Support

Take care.

access denied Reference #18.451e3617.1653214959.1d3c489c

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.