You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15.5 update photos not sending

After the update to 15.5, I cant send my photos via iMessage or text message. Nor can I import photos from other apps. Am I the only lucky guy?

Posted on May 20, 2022 10:58 PM

1 reply

May 22, 2022 7:34 AM in response to GhettoPirate

Hello there GhettoPirate,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

Since you're seeing that you can't send or import photos on your iPhone, let's check to see if you need to clear up some storage for this to work as you expect. If you need assistance with checking the iPhone storage, go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Check out the following resource for more information regarding your iPhone storage and suggestions if you need to clear up some space: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If that isn't helpful, let us know what happens when you try to send and import photos. If you're getting an error message, what does is state? Have you tried this with different Wi-Fi networks as well as cellular data? Providing additional details help to understand what exactly is occurring to allow for us to best assist you. Keep in mind that you don't want to provide your serial number or personal information here.

Have a great day!

iOS 15.5 update photos not sending

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.