You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happens if I get apple one but want to keep 2 TB of storage?

What happens if I get apple one (200 of storage) but want to keep 2 TB of storage I currently have?

Posted on May 19, 2022 5:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2022 6:05 AM

You keep both the 200GB Apple One storage plan and your existing 2TB iCloud+ plan.

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is less than your current plan -

You keep both your current iCloud+ plan and the iCloud storage in Apple One.

If you prefer to keep only the storage included in your Apple One subscription, you can downgrade or cancel your current iCloud+ plan.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 19, 2022 6:05 AM in response to Vicki Bentley

You keep both the 200GB Apple One storage plan and your existing 2TB iCloud+ plan.

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is less than your current plan -

You keep both your current iCloud+ plan and the iCloud storage in Apple One.

If you prefer to keep only the storage included in your Apple One subscription, you can downgrade or cancel your current iCloud+ plan.

What happens if I get apple one but want to keep 2 TB of storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.