You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone XS max shutting off when charging.

Hi I have an IPhone xsmax battery has been replaced six months ago. When I attach the charger it shuts off and to turn it on I have to unplug charger and it turns on. It only happens when I charge the phone. I tried using other cables still the same it shuts off when charging sometimes it shuts sometimes it does not.

iPhone XS

Posted on May 18, 2022 12:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 18, 2022 1:29 AM

Go back to Apple Center to check this problem, but before doing so Update your iPhone If it is a software problem, it is supposed that the update will fix it if this problem persists after the update. Check out this article to find out what to do before going to the service center. ☞ Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 18, 2022 1:29 AM in response to Dianecema

Go back to Apple Center to check this problem, but before doing so Update your iPhone If it is a software problem, it is supposed that the update will fix it if this problem persists after the update. Check out this article to find out what to do before going to the service center. ☞ Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

Iphone XS max shutting off when charging.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.