You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nuked plans: Oops! There was a problem with the SIM transfer request from your Apple Device.

Source: iPhone 7 with physical SIM

Target: iPhone SE (2020) with no SIM

Goal: transfer ATT cellular plan from iPhone 7 to iPhone SE (2020)

I followed the advice: Transfer or convert your current SIM to an eSIM on your new iPhone - Apple Support

At the last stage, while converting to eSIM, I get:

Result:

Oops!

There was a problem with the SIM transfer request

from your Apple Device.

We can help, please call AT&T Customer Care: 800-

331-0500 (or 611 from your mobile device)

Note: Now I can't call from the iPhone 7 or the iPhone SE (2020). I can't call 611 or 800-331-0500

Is this normal? Should Apple put a warning: In case of errors, both phones may lose cellular connectivity?

BTW: Choose a different device doesn't let you choose iPhone SE (2020) or its equivalent while submitting this ticket.

Posted on May 14, 2022 10:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 14, 2022 11:02 PM

Hey there,

Unfortunately we can’t help with this issue you have to contact to your carrier to help you .

If you can't call using your phones, ask a friend.

see this article might help you ☞If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Nuked plans: Oops! There was a problem with the SIM transfer request from your Apple Device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.