You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get rid of duplicate birthdays on Calendar?

Posted on May 10, 2022 2:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 10, 2022 3:13 PM

You may be seeing a combination of birthday events that you have manually entered in Calendar and birthday info that is shared from within the Contacts app.

If you wish to suppress viewing the bday data from Contacts, click Calendars in the upper left corner of the app and then uncheck the box for Birthdays listed under Other.

If you prefer to see the data from Contacts only, then you'll have to pick and choose those manually entered birthdates you wish to delete from the Calendar app.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 10, 2022 3:13 PM in response to HELP-RM

You may be seeing a combination of birthday events that you have manually entered in Calendar and birthday info that is shared from within the Contacts app.

If you wish to suppress viewing the bday data from Contacts, click Calendars in the upper left corner of the app and then uncheck the box for Birthdays listed under Other.

If you prefer to see the data from Contacts only, then you'll have to pick and choose those manually entered birthdates you wish to delete from the Calendar app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.