You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charger is damaged

Hi , I get the new I phone on feb this year.. yesterday I was on the beach and the iPhone get some water after trying to charge my iPhone I get the message liquid deducted, but after I trying to use the charger I discovered it’s damaged because I used it for the I phone that got the water.

i damaged 3 chargers to discover that the new I phone caused the damaged because it has water.

i visited the Apple Store in Jordan to tell them what happened and to check my i phone.

they tell me we are not responsible for the chargers damaged.

i tell them this damaged because I’m trying to check if the i phone is working now or not.

so what I have to do now ? The cost for 3 new chargers is not my responsibility since the damaged caused because of the new I phone that has the water ?

Posted on May 7, 2022 7:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 7, 2022 10:25 AM

The cost for 3 new chargers is not my responsibility since the damaged caused because of the new I phone that has the water ?

It is your own responsibility.

Similar questions

1 reply

Charger is damaged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.