You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch series 4. What can i do?

The apple logo keeps showing and nothing else happens. It wont start. I tried to reset and didn’t work. Does this has happen to anyone else?

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 7:31 AM

3 replies

Apr 29, 2022 7:33 AM in response to mich_mart

What model of phone is it and what version of ios is it running?

What model of watch is it and what version of WatchOS is it running?.

What troubleshooting steps have you tried?.

What errror messages are you receiving?.

Has this watch ever been paired to another phone?(Very important).

Apr 29, 2022 8:08 AM in response to Community User

Thank you for your reply.

1. My phone 12, IOS 15.4.1

2. My apple watch. Series 4. Model MU652LL/A. The version of watchOS, I can not check as my phone can no longer sink with the apple watch. But it was up to date to the latest version.

3. I thought that my apple watch was without charge as It turned black. I put it in my charger and it started to show the apple logo. I tried to force restart and it didnt work either. I also tried to reset it and pair it again with my phone and the process couldn’t be finished as my cel couldn’t sink with the apple watch at the end.

the apple watch just keeps showing the apple logo on and off

4. No, it hasnt been paired with another cel phone.

hope you can help me what i can do to solve.

Apple watch series 4. What can i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.