You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removal of iCloud

I don’t want to use iCloud I want my pictures to be on my iPhone only! Because I have 191 GB available on my iPhone and iCloud only allows me to have 50GB or buy more GB! I already paying $.99 for 50GB! I’ve tried to transferring to my iPhone not a new iPhone either! It is dumb that it is so hard to do something so simple. Not problem with my Samsung it is simple as pie! Fix your issues with cloud and iPhone. Everything tell me to sent to my cloud or to pc or Mac from my iPhone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please help

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 11:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 12:01 PM

You should be able to just turn off iCloud photos on your iPhone

Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Make sure to first turn off iCloud photos on your iPhone only:

If you have Optimize Storage turned on, you might not have all of your original photos and videos on your device. To download the original photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals first.

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then turn off iCloud Photos.

Then if you want to delete all the photos from iCloud:

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Photos, then tap Disable & Delete. 

If you are still unable to turn off iCloud I would advice to:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 28, 2022 12:01 PM in response to hgg826

You should be able to just turn off iCloud photos on your iPhone

Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Make sure to first turn off iCloud photos on your iPhone only:

If you have Optimize Storage turned on, you might not have all of your original photos and videos on your device. To download the original photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals first.

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then turn off iCloud Photos.

Then if you want to delete all the photos from iCloud:

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Photos, then tap Disable & Delete. 

If you are still unable to turn off iCloud I would advice to:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Good luck!

Removal of iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.