You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro won't stop charging and draining case battery

My airpods aren't recognising when they're at 100% charge and are sucking the battery out of the case. So basically unless the case is on charge it continuously goes flat because of my airpods on a continuos need for charge.

Example: I fully charged my airpods case yesterday afternoon and then went to use my airpods this morning, it said the case was at 1% battery and the airpods were at 36% but i hadn't used them since

Sdie note - the airpods work normally and the battery life of them last as it should when in use

Hoping someone has a solution or answer!

Thanks in advance

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 2:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 11:30 AM

Hi Jamielee29,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. If you haven't already done so, try resetting your AirPods to see if this continues. Find the steps for resetting here: How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Thanks

1 reply

Airpods Pro won't stop charging and draining case battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.