You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone XS Max the screen didn’t want to turn on for almost a year and I forgot the Apple ID password bc I have a new email that I want to put in but it is saying enter the Apple ID password first so you can sign out and I forgot the password

my iPhone doesn’t want to turn on for a year and when it turned on I wanted to sign out bc I have a new email and want to put it in and to sign out it is saying enter the pass and I forgot the password and I don’t know what to do

Mass-Storage Management Software

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 11:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 2:46 AM

Recover Your Apple ID - Apple

3 replies

My iPhone XS Max the screen didn’t want to turn on for almost a year and I forgot the Apple ID password bc I have a new email that I want to put in but it is saying enter the Apple ID password first so you can sign out and I forgot the password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.