You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Face - Date Only

I struggle to read much of anything on my Apple Watch without readers. I use the "Numerals Duo" face to display the time, which is great as I can see the time without having to put on readers. I have tried using all the faces that combine the date and time, but the date is displayed too small to read without putting on readers, and it's frustrating to have to put them on every time I want to check the date.

I would love to be able to swipe to another face that shows just the date in similarly large format as Numerals Duo, but have been unable to find a way to do that.

I don't think there's an option to be able to do this is there? For the Apple Watch Product Team ... this would be an accessibility feature that would greatly benefit the 20% of the world population who need reading glasses!

Ideally a Date Face would display just the month and day portion of the date as the year is obvious and uses up a lot of screen space. Also ideally it would display the month as 3 letters so I don't get confused as to whether I'm looking at the time face or date face.

Grateful for any tips

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 6

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 5:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 6:17 AM

Make your suggestion here;

1 reply

Apple Watch Face - Date Only

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.