You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to pair AirPods 2nd gen.

White light on my AirPods doesn't blink no mater how long I press on the button so I can't reset it and it doesn't pop up on any devices. Please help they are new and imported so I can't afford new ones. I've tried cleaning it gently too but it doesn't work.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 3:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 10:46 PM

ia208 Said:

"Unable to pair AirPods 2nd gen.: White light on my AirPods doesn't blink no mater how long I press on the button so I can't reset it and it doesn't pop up on any devices. Please help they are new and imported so I can't afford new ones. I've tried cleaning it gently too but it doesn't work."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Pairing:

Two Things to Try:

A. Return these of Factory Settings...

1. Go Here: Unpair, Restart, or Reset your AirPods - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Return AirPods to factory settings
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

B. Troubleshoot the Pairing:

Disable Bluetooth on all but one device — the one device you want to synchronize with these with.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 22, 2022 10:46 PM in response to ia208

ia208 Said:

"Unable to pair AirPods 2nd gen.: White light on my AirPods doesn't blink no mater how long I press on the button so I can't reset it and it doesn't pop up on any devices. Please help they are new and imported so I can't afford new ones. I've tried cleaning it gently too but it doesn't work."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Pairing:

Two Things to Try:

A. Return these of Factory Settings...

1. Go Here: Unpair, Restart, or Reset your AirPods - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Return AirPods to factory settings
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

B. Troubleshoot the Pairing:

Disable Bluetooth on all but one device — the one device you want to synchronize with these with.

Unable to pair AirPods 2nd gen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.