You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I unlock my watch off activation lock if I don’t remember the last password I used

How can I unlock my watch off activation lock if I don’t remember the last password I used?

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 6:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 9:26 PM

Which method did you try?:

1. How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
  2. How to reset your Apple Watch using your paired iPhone

What is the exact wording of where you were advised to use the "password" you used "at the time of setup?"

Since you mention "password," which is used for your Apple ID, it may be helpful to review About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 21, 2022 9:26 PM in response to sheronica80

Which method did you try?:

1. How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
  2. How to reset your Apple Watch using your paired iPhone

What is the exact wording of where you were advised to use the "password" you used "at the time of setup?"

Since you mention "password," which is used for your Apple ID, it may be helpful to review About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch.

How can I unlock my watch off activation lock if I don’t remember the last password I used

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.