You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can you remove yourself from a Group FaceTime

How can I remove myself from a Group FaceTime? People keep spam calling and I have no way of stopping it. Most of the people are not in my contacts.

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 1:27 PM

1 reply

Apr 20, 2022 11:22 AM in response to Teach-math

Hello Teach-math.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. If you're a Group FaceTime call, you can select to leave the call: Use Group FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

When someone is added to a Group FaceTime call, they can't be removed from the call. In order for that person to leave the call, they need to end the Group FaceTime call on their own device.

If you're receiving spam calls, you can try to block them by following the steps here: Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

From the FaceTime app, tap the Info button Info button "i" next to the phone number, contact, or email address that you want to block. Scroll down, then tap Block this Caller.

Just in case, this resource has more information on how to block unknown callers: Avoid unwanted calls on iPhone - Apple Support

We hope this information is helpful. Cheers.

How can you remove yourself from a Group FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.