You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad is stuck on the charging screen

My iPad is a iPad model A1430 is stuck on the charging screen ( when you iPad dies and you plug it in with the low battery) and it won’t turn on or show the apple logo

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 8:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 9:20 PM

Wolfpckcole Said:

"My ipad: My iPad is a iPad model A1430 is stuck on the charging screen ( when you iPad dies and you plug it in with the low battery) and it won’t turn on or show the apple logo"

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 15, 2022 9:20 PM in response to Wolfpckcole

Wolfpckcole Said:

"My ipad: My iPad is a iPad model A1430 is stuck on the charging screen ( when you iPad dies and you plug it in with the low battery) and it won’t turn on or show the apple logo"

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

Apr 15, 2022 9:08 PM in response to Wolfpckcole

Wolfpckcole Said:

-------

Troubleshooting iPad Power:

Try what is on these Links:

Time to Upgrade?:

Being an older device, take this as a good reason to update to a more recent model that is compatible with iOS15.

iPad is stuck on the charging screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.