You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no text vibrate on apple 3 watch

When receiving a call phone rings and watch vibrates, when receiving a text the text goes to my phone but no vibrate on watch. Been like this for a month, Apple watch 3 and iphone se 2020.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 10:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 10:59 AM

Same thing. All notifications (messages, calls, external apps) get to my phone (IPhone XS Max) but no vibration/sound on Apple Watch ( series 5). Like that for 1-1,5 months already. Unpairing my watches and the phone helps, but for a while only, e.g. today I had to do that twice already. Apple pls fix that problem, cause it turns our Apple watches in useless pieces of metal.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 13, 2022 10:59 AM in response to manleybuilt

Same thing. All notifications (messages, calls, external apps) get to my phone (IPhone XS Max) but no vibration/sound on Apple Watch ( series 5). Like that for 1-1,5 months already. Unpairing my watches and the phone helps, but for a while only, e.g. today I had to do that twice already. Apple pls fix that problem, cause it turns our Apple watches in useless pieces of metal.

no text vibrate on apple 3 watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.