You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access my previous ICloud account if I do not have original device. I have original username and password.

I want to access pics from my previous ICloud account. I do not have original device, but I have original username and password. When I type in original info it then asks me to verify #. That’s when I can go no farther. I basically need to know how to access pics without original device. Thanks, DJ

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 8:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 10:26 AM

To access Apple ID account not only Apple ID and password is required , the other correct credentials if the account was set with secondary authentication like three correct answers for respective security questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password are required .

If any of them are incorrect the account will not be accessed from a web browser ( however this Apple ID address is not signed in with Mac system preferences , or you might be using iPad / iPhone ) .

In case if credit card details were added in the account , revealing the data to apple support senior advisors will open the account very shortly .

If the account is set with 2FA recover the account from recovery How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 9, 2022 10:26 AM in response to Djackson2255

To access Apple ID account not only Apple ID and password is required , the other correct credentials if the account was set with secondary authentication like three correct answers for respective security questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password are required .

If any of them are incorrect the account will not be accessed from a web browser ( however this Apple ID address is not signed in with Mac system preferences , or you might be using iPad / iPhone ) .

In case if credit card details were added in the account , revealing the data to apple support senior advisors will open the account very shortly .

If the account is set with 2FA recover the account from recovery How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

How do I access my previous ICloud account if I do not have original device. I have original username and password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.