You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer money from Apple Cash to my card in wallet

How do I transfer money I received from the Apple Cash to my debit card in my wallet?

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 3:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 3:19 PM

See instructions in Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

Note that there is a small fee for transferring to a debit card; transfers to a bank account are free. See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

A 1.5 percent fee (with a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum fee of $15) is deducted from the amount of each Instant Transfer.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 8, 2022 3:19 PM in response to Heaven-14

See instructions in Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

Note that there is a small fee for transferring to a debit card; transfers to a bank account are free. See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

A 1.5 percent fee (with a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum fee of $15) is deducted from the amount of each Instant Transfer.

How to transfer money from Apple Cash to my card in wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.